“children are a gift from the lord. they are a reward from him.” - psalm 127:3
thank you for your interest in fairlawn west preschool! we believe your child will blossom and grow here. see what we have to offer:
now enrolling for fall
we are now enrolling ages 2-5 years old for the 2014-2015 preschool year. new families are invited to stop in for a visit. we’d love to show you around. we believe you’ll like what you see and hear.
preschool program description
our play-based curriculum builds a strong foundation for future learning through literacy and language arts, science, math, and the arts. every child is loved, respected, supported and encouraged to flourish in her/his own way. we provide a safe, cheerful space stocked with varied equipment and materials to cultivate healthy young minds and bodies.
preschool program options
- 2s class (2 yrs. old) 2 days/week
- 3s class (3 yrs. old & potty-trained) 3 or 5 days/week
- 4s/prek (4 or 5 yrs. old) 5 days/week
mission, vision & values
- mission – to nurture the spiritual, physical, social, emotional and cognitive development of young children, ages 2-5 years.
- vision – to send children into the world as thinkers, doers and problem-solvers.
- value – each child’s hunger for learning and individuality and a diverse community.
fairlawn west preschool is open to all children and their families regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national/ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or family/marital status.
our co-directors, janet black and pam stanley welcome your questions and visits. for more information, contact the preschool office at (330) 864-4685 or email@example.com. click on our facebook and blog links below for more insight into who we are and what we do.