“Children are a gift from the LORD. They are a reward from him.” - Psalm 127:3
Thank you for your interest in Fairlawn West Preschool! We believe your child will blossom and grow here. See what we have to offer:
Now Enrolling for Fall
We are now enrolling ages 2-5 years old for the 2014-2015 preschool year. New families are invited to stop in for a visit. We’d love to show you around. We believe you’ll like what you see and hear.
Preschool Program Description
Our play-based curriculum builds a strong foundation for future learning through literacy and language arts, science, math, and the arts. Every child is loved, respected, supported and encouraged to flourish in her/his own way. We provide a safe, cheerful space stocked with varied equipment and materials to cultivate healthy young minds and bodies.
Preschool Program Options
- 2s Class (2 yrs. old) 2 days/week
- 3s Class (3 yrs. old & potty-trained) 3 or 5 days/week
- 4s/PreK (4 or 5 yrs. old) 5 days/week
Mission, Vision & Values
- Mission – To nurture the spiritual, physical, social, emotional and cognitive development of young children, ages 2-5 years.
- Vision – To send children into the world as thinkers, doers and problem-solvers.
- Value – Each child’s hunger for learning and individuality and a diverse community.
Fairlawn West Preschool is open to all children and their families regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national/ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or family/marital status.
Our Co-Directors, Janet Black and Pam Stanley welcome your questions and visits. For more information, contact the Preschool Office at (330) 864-4685 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on our Facebook and blog links below for more insight into who we are and what we do.